Here, we will share LCM and HCF Question in English PDF with you, which you can download for free using the direct download link given below in this same post.
We start studying LCM and HCF in fourth or fifth grade itself. LCM and HCF questions are also asked in competitive exams these days.
LCM and HCF Question in English PDF
|PDF Name||LCM and HCF Question in English PDF|
|No. of Pages||13|
|PDF Size||0.73 MB|
LCM and HCF Question in English PDF Summary
LCM and HCF is a chapter of Mathematics subject about which we are taught from the small class i.e. fourth or fifth grade itself.
This chapter also becomes very important from the point of view of competitive exams like SSC, Banking, etc., because we definitely get to see 1 or 2 questions from this chapter in the SSC preliminary exam.
Let’s see some questions about LCM and HCF, for all the questions download the pdf and read it.
- Find the largest number which divides 135 and 280 leaving remainders of 9 and 12 respectively.
- What is the HCF of the two numbers formed by placing the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 in all possible ways?
- Three numbers are in the ratio of 3:4:5 and their LCM is 480. Find the numbers.
- The HCF and LCM of the two numbers are 12 and 1440 respectively. If one of the numbers is 80, find the other number.
- Find the greatest number that will divide 547, 621, and 725 leaving remainders of 1, 2, and 3 respectively.
Download LCM and HCF Question in English PDF
- Number System Formula PDF
- Algebra (बीजगणित) Notes in Hindi PDF
- All Algebra Formulas for Competitive Exams PDF
- Percentage Handwritten Notes in Hindi PDF