Kasturi Panda Sociology Topper Notes [Air 67, 2022] PDF: Here, we will share the complete Sociology Notes prepared by UPSC topper Kasturi Panda in PDF format, which you can download for free using the direct download link given below in this same post.
Kasturi Panda Sociology Topper Notes PDF
|PDF Name||Kasturi Panda Sociology Topper Notes PDF|
|No. of Pages||243|
|PDF Size||27 MB|
Kasturi Panda Sociology Topper Notes PDF Summary
Here is a list of topics typically covered in this Notes of Sociology prepared by UPSC topper Kasturi Panda-
- Fundamental Concepts in Sociology:
- Sociological Thinkers: Karl Marx, Emile Durkheim, Max Weber.
- Theories of Sociology: Structural Functionalism, Conflict Theory, Symbolic Interactionism.
- Research Methods and Analysis:
- Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Research, Survey Methods, Case Studies.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Sampling Techniques, Data Interpretation, Content Analysis.
- Social Change and Development:
- Theories of Social Change: Modernization, Dependency, World System Theory.
- Social Development: Sustainable Development, Human Development Index, Social Movements.
- Social Stratification and Mobility:
- Caste System in India.
- Class and Gender Stratification.
- Works and Contributions of Sociologists:
- Indian Sociologists: M.N. Srinivas, B.R. Ambedkar.
- Contributions to Sociology: Gender Studies, Development Studies.
- Family, Marriage, and Kinship:
- Family Types and Structures.
- Marriage Patterns and Systems.
- Economy and Society:
- Economic Systems: Capitalism, Socialism.
- Poverty and Inequality.
- Religion and Society:
- Theories of Religion: Secularization, Functionalism.
- Religious Movements in India.
- Political Institutions and Social Change:
- Political Sociology: Power, Authority, Legitimacy.
- Political Movements and Participation.
- Education and Society:
- Education Systems: Formal and Informal Education.
- Education Policies and Reforms.
- Environment and Society:
- Environmental Sociology: Environmental Degradation, Sustainable Development.
- Ecological Movements.
- Globalization and Society:
- Impact of Globalization on Culture, Economy, and Society.
- Transnationalism and Diaspora.
- Population and Society:
- Population Theories: Malthusian, Demographic Transition.
- Population Policies in India.
- Health and Society:
- Health Care Systems: Public and Private.
- Health and Gender Issues.
- Social Problems in India:
- Poverty, Unemployment, Gender Inequality, Caste-based Discrimination.
- Child Labour, Trafficking, Drug Abuse.
- Social Movements and Social Change:
- Types of Social Movements: Environmental, Women’s, Dalit Movements.
- Role of Civil Society.
- Challenges of Indian Society:
- Diversity and Pluralism.
- Communalism, Regionalism, and Linguistic Diversity.
- Demography and Social Sector Initiatives:
- Government Policies and Schemes: Education, Health, Employment.
- Population Control Programs.
Kasturi Panda Sociology Topper Notes PDF Download Link